Decide – Health Decision Hub is the global health network for Value for Money.
It supports evidence-based decision making in health to secure value for money across the health system spectrum, through collaborative ventures. Decide bolsters collaborations spanning the whole range of data and analytics that identify value for health to help take the best decision the first time.
We know there are many networks out there already, and we think this is great! Decide is created as a meeting space for everyone –networks, projects, data producers and users.
Decide exists as a space for all people working on supporting decision making in health through an evidence-based process.
This Hub aims to provide an overarching link for existing networks, as well as practitioners
It is a space in which networks with different mandates and members can interact in a neutral space.
Everyone working in the area is welcome to join – just click on the sign-up link and begin to create your personal My Decide space.
Decide enables a wide range of partners to work on topical areas pertaining to value in health decisionsthat include: priority setting, benefit package design, HTA, Capital investment in Health, and contract modelling.
Our aim is to be a meeting place, and a neutral broker. We want to bring people together and support the development of relationships between all actors in the decision support space.
We hope to see data driven decisions in all countries and provide a space to access the tools and knowledge to support this process.
We will bring together a diverse group of stakeholders to identify gaps and produce new ideas and tools
This website is a virtual space for collaboration where you can
- Share events, activities, and news
- Publish a blog and open discussions on any aspect of decision making
- Access a library of shared resources such as tools and guidance notes considered as best-practice by the network partners
- Create a stakeholder profile for presenting your work and finding partners for collaboration
- Co-produce documents and joint calendars in the interactive working spaces
- Access to calls for tenders to find partners seeking technical expertise and capacity development
- Present your profile and offer services for collaborations